Murphy Montana Moquin

Murphy Montana Moquin
Murphy is Irish. It means "sea warrior." Murphy's middle name is for Joe Montana, Marc's favorite quarterback of his favorite team, the San Francisco 49ers.

Saturday, September 11, 2010

Where Have I Been?









I
'm back. It's been a busy spring/summer, full of emotion. Murphy's grandma, my mom, passed away June 11th. A very sad time for all of us. But friends and family gathered to celebrate the wonderful, caring lady that she was. I couldn't have gotten through it without my brothers, aunt, friends and, of course, Marc and Murphy, who were there with me. While in Irvine, Murphy got to visit a SoCal dog park. Not sure the other dogs knew he was from the Pacific Northwest. Not sure Murphy knew what to do with all of that sunshine. I'm glad my mom got to meet Murphy - her furriest of grandchildren. She was happy for me, that he had made me so happy. She also reminded me, when I was able to ask her for life advice after describing a book I had bought at the hospital about women sharing advice to their younger selves, to listen to others and love Marc no matter what. Love you and miss you, Mom.

No comments:

Post a Comment